Friday, April 30, 2010

NASA's New Eye on the Sun Delivers Stunning First Images

● The image of the first chapter into an index page, used quite nervous, was published photographs of interest Hopefully in time, I want to check it was already


● icosahedron is by appending, by the way, here the original,



●  sun spots across the equator of the sun, I felt that the questions in areas such as band, the icosahedron is distorted on the image above is a lost, look thinner in a situation where the polar radiation flare, I thought it would hit the icosahedron may want, if it comes true, the back of this image (I've shown in red dotted line) and I will confront and interesting, then, was known for many years the sun and sunspots speaking, the above image is a novel, we are generally familiar spots in latitude near the equator, latitude, and this flare outlet seems different,



No comments: